Cooking with Janusz! Cooking with Janusz!

The story was pretty interesting, and the animation was rather smooth aside from occasional clipping. <:

brynimation responds:

Thank you! I agree with what you said about the clipping though, I'll try and work on that in the future.

Forest Story Forest Story

The art is quite pretty, however it seems like the stats for the different units don't actually display when you're going to purchase them.

fastwheelgames responds:

There are three enemy unit types: light, average and heavy. Utilize the best combination of tower specialties to inflict maximum damage for each type of enemy.
Each tower has permanent specialization on unit types. If tower has three stars for light unit and one star for others - this is forever. Upgrades can make tower stronger and faster etc.
You have to combine successful tower combination

Imgur: The Game Imgur: The Game

Ugh, why am I still clicking this... help.

Can't wait to see how it progresses from here, seems really clean so far. Keep it up!

TabloidA responds:

Thanks! I hope to make this game look a lot better and add a ton more content. It would be great too if you could share this with your friends if you liked it. :)

&amp;lt;&amp;gt; Labyrinth of Glass &amp;lt;&amp;gt; <> Labyrinth of Glass <>

I think it definitely connects to the shows soundtrack, the piano is maybe a little less light and poignant in this than it is in the show but it still definitely feels at home in that setting.

-Blastwave- -Blastwave-

Ee, I like this. The end is especially catchy. <:

Pi0run-V responds:

Thx m8! :3

Garden Party Garden Party

This makes one want to shimmy in their petticoats. Goodness!

Watercolor Girlie Watercolor Girlie

Goodness, that's lovely. I really like the colors you chose for the hair. Really makes the shading on the pink bits pop that much more.